Thursday, July 2, 2015

Tiny Ribbon

Hi everyone. I want to share some diy tips on how to make a cute tiny ribbon, using some simple tools you can find in your home. 
So what you need is:
1. Ribbon (I'm using 1cm width) 
2. Fork 
3. Scissors 
 
I'm using this cute red ribbon for my projects. 
Lay out your ribbon under the fork, just like so. You can cut your ribbon to your desire length but I like to cut mine after.  
Can you read the A and B sign?
Pull out A from the back and put it in front of the fork. 
Pull B in front of A and tuck it into the middle of the fork to the back. 
 
Still holding out B pull it up and through the middle then tuck it inside the knot.  
Pull it tight. 
In this stage you can adjust the length of your ribbon knot.  
Your fork will look like this.
 
Then you can take your ribbon out of the fork. Then cut it. 
 
And it's done! There you have it, a cute tiny ribbon for your diy projects.
 
Here I'm using these tiny ribbons for this. A souvenir for newborn baby celebration.
I hope you find this helpfull. See you next time. For more Lalalovprojects follow us on instagram @lalalovgift. 


1 comment: