Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Frozen Birthday

Invitation is one of those essential things to presents your events. It is not only about getting people to know when, and where the event will be, but it is the first impression to what your celebration will look like.  
I love working with themes, I think is very important to keep everything as united as possible. When people come to me and ask for Invitation design, the first question I'll ask is "what's the theme?" Because I want the invitation to mirror the decoration and have the same kind of feeling when people walk to the party. 
For our recent project, a good friend of mine ask me to design invitation for her daughter's birthday party and her theme is Frozen from the Disney movie. So I come up with these. 
Crosswords at the back
 
For more of my projects please check out my instagram shop @lalalovgift. See you on another lalalov projects :)

No comments:

Post a Comment